Just wanted to give you a little update on all the things that are happening here at Sincere Elephant!
So what’s going on?
- Eight new bib designs and two new cover designs are officially in production! We can’t wait to reveal them to you and hope you love them as much as we do! Don't forget to see the sneak peak below! :)
- New way to buy bibs! Instead of predetermined sets, you will be able to buy individual bibs or build your own set! Stay tuned for launch date.
- Our collaboration with Bryttany Hyde is still in full swing! Make sure you order your Chaos Momager baseball tee today!
- Our teacher and school inspired tees have a new home! TeachersLoungeTees.com has officially launched! This is for all of you that work in a school or have children in school. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram! You won’t want to miss our new tees as we add them to the shop. We also provide bulk screen printing and fundraising opportunities.
And huge shout out to Once Upon a Print Shop for the logo. You need to check out her adorable prints! And if you are in the market for a logo, she's your gal! Absolutely wonderful to work with!
- We’ve begun to print some of our tees in-house! Previously we were using a print shop out of California and another local, mom-owned company. What does this mean for you? Soon all of your tees will come from small, local, mom-owned companies as we will only need to outsource to our local friends – Cotton Threads Shirt Co.! (Also, if you are looking for a custom tee or you love monograms, you need to check them out! I LOVE my monogram hat from them!)
- We are gearing up for MommyCon Atlanta! Any specific tees you want us to bring? I’m working on a few right now, so if you have a thought or idea, get it in now!
- My children are alive! I feel like this deserves to be included because we are a small business. I am a mom of a one-year-old and a two-year-old. Our youngest just got four new teeth in the last week and our oldest refuses to wear anything but pajamas. If she does actually get dressed, once we get home she screams until you take her clothes off and put on one of her two approved pairs of pajamas. #momlife
Thank you so much for not only reading this far, but following along on our journey of owning a small business!
ps - Here's a sneak peak at one of our new bibs!